Hey everyone. I have been hearing I should join BCM for quite some time from a number of friends that are on the forums and I finally decided to take the time to register.

Since there isn't an introductions forum, I figured I would startup with a thread about my recent project that I just completed.

About seven months ago I started swapping an LS1 and TH400 into my 04 Nissan 350z and it has finally been completed! All custom parts such as mounts, intake, exhaust and headers were fabricated by myself.
Let me know what you guys think!

Parts Breakdown:
1) 2001 5.7L LS1
2) TCI Built TH400 w/Valve Body
3) TCI Torque Converter w/3600 rpm Stall
4) TCI Flexplate
5) Driveshaft Shop Custom Driveshaft
6) B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter
7) Electromotive TEC GT Standalone ECM
8) Electromotive Standalone Direct Fire Ignition Units
9) Derale Transmission Cooler
10) Howe Custom Double Pass Radiator
11) Summit Racing Crank Dampner
12) Moroso Coolant Expansion Tank
13) Canton Modified Oil Pan
14) Jantzer Performance Throttle Body
15) FAST fuel rails
16) Speedhut Tachometer
17) 350z Factory Alternator/Power Steering Pump/Sensors
18) Summit X-Pipe
19) Moroso Spiral Flow Mufflers
20) Custom Headers
21) Magnecor Ignition Wires

As of right now I am not doing any internal to the motor. Over winter I am looking to do a cam and an intake manifold. Now on to pictures!

Video!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKH-OgzLGQM...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKH-OgzLGQM...n_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm hoping to do some more to the motor this winter so I think this forum will be a great resource for information!

I am hoping to make it to GLD sometime this week or next week. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet some of the members on the forums!