Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gojrracing View Post
    If you want to modify it without breaking your bank, you should do it on your own so that you can save more. But the disadvantage is you should have time and effort to make updates in your exhaust.
    Who the hell are you? I dont know much but you dont sound like you know anything.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by gojrracing View Post
    If you want to modify it without breaking your bank, you should do it on your own so that you can save more. But the disadvantage is you should have time and effort to make updates in your exhaust.
    What the fuck are you trying to say? ENGLISH!

Quote Originally Posted by Quick96ss View Post
    Hahahaha this has got to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard! If you ever want to put your car against a SLOW LT1 give me a shout I am ready when u are! To the person who created this thread don't listen to this guy he's all shown us he knows absolutely nothing!
    No one ever listens to nan...ever
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

No one ever listens to nan...ever
    I'm still waiting on his excuse to not put bus lengths on my slow bolt on vette!
    Maybe if he doesn't dodge me like he did dave he can also run Matt's slow LT1 car right after. To be fair I think Matt should leave the bottle unhooked though. The weather Sat looks pretty good!
    2007 C6 ZO6 427ci stock for now!
    2008 BMW 135i 3.0 of twin turbo goodness.(sold)
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)
    1994 Transam-640rwhp 383 procharged(parting out let me know what you need)

Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    People here get trolled by nan on a daily basis.

Its hilarious.
    1968 Camaro 383

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HP ADDICT View Post
    I'm still waiting on his excuse to not put bus lengths on my slow bolt on vette!
    Maybe if he doesn't dodge me like he did dave he can also run Matt's slow LT1 car right after. To be fair I think Matt should leave the bottle unhooked though. The weather Sat looks pretty good!
    I couldn't break your heart right before winter. God knows you guys would go on a go-fast parts binge over the winter after getting spanked.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    You're not serious, are you?
    It was a joke.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    I couldn't break your heart right before winter. God knows you guys would go on a go-fast parts binge over the winter after getting spanked.
    All I got from this was blah blah blah I'm full of shit blah blah blah excuse blah blah blah. Sac up or shut up.
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)

Senior Member..now yer posting!

The perfect reply from a guy who will continue to talk shit and never back it up!

I drive a stock GTO what the hell can I back up with that a huffy? BCM's about a little shit talking once in a while (ok all the time).

I'll line up againsts the roller t/a being parted out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quick96ss View Post
    The perfect reply from a guy who will continue to talk shit and never back it up!
    Who are you again?
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 10-28-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Not personal and on BCM stock doesn't mean shit! My "stock" ls7 is stock in the fact that it came from the factory with a cam, headers, and intake. Mine still has those parts but maybe just a little different specs! If I lose a race I could care less but I usually don't say things I can't at least try to back up! Whenever I see stock in quotation I figure it might be a 800hp car! Hell I'm below 600rwhp so a ton of cars on here would own me!
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)

Quick 96ss is Matt he owns a slow 10 sec lt1 car.
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutwaver View Post
    What the fuck are you trying to say? ENGLISH!

Spam at its best... how the fuck do they keep getting in? And why do they even try to post like no one would notice... irritating.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

So I’ve decide to go with a turbo setup. However, I don't want to buy a full kit out of the box because most are insanely expensive. That's why I’m looking for someone who can get the components together and build me a kit. Are there any members on this forum who build affordable turbo kits? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Miezah-95ILEZ28 View Post
    So I’ve decide to go with a turbo setup. However, I don't want to buy a full kit out of the box because most are insanely expensive. That's why I’m looking for someone who can get the components together and build me a kit. Are there any members on this forum who build affordable turbo kits? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. Affordable and turbo are never two words you put next to each other. I'm sure some of the boosted guys will chime in.

If you are going to pay someone for quality fab work it's going to cost just as much as a kit probably. There is 4k easily. What about all of the supporting mods? Fuel system, built lower end, new rear.... Another 5-10k there.

IMO spend $1500 and put a cam with new valvetrain components, electric waterpump and you have a 350rwhp car that runs low 12's. Some of the popular cams were the CC306 and GM847 but there may be better grinds out there these days
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. Affordable and turbo are never two words you put next to each other. I'm sure some of the boosted guys will chime in.

If you are going to pay someone for quality fab work it's going to cost just as much as a kit probably. There is 4k easily. What about all of the supporting mods? Fuel system, built lower end, new rear.... Another 5-10k there.

IMO spend $1500 and put a cam with new valvetrain components, electric waterpump and you have a 350rwhp car that runs low 12's. Some of the popular cams were the CC306 and GM847 but there may be better grinds out there these days
    i lol'd for sure,i was thinking this while reading his post.

if you are trying to do something "on the cheap" you may want to consider a simple nitrous kit. That will give most bang for the buck.
    lt1 tuning and boost dont play real friendly together,its going to cost some $$ to make it right and stay together. I can fab a kit,but it would be on a time/materials basis. How long does it take? ill bet more than just a few hours.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Miezah-95ILEZ28 View Post
    Dude seriously, take your time, do some research. Don't rush into this or you might waste some money. Things seriously get icy when total cost is involved..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Found a used Procharger P600B Kit. It should be here in a couple of days and i plan on just upgrading the injectors to 42 or 60 lbs, a walbro 255 inline fuel pump and then running about 8lbs of boost. If i can hit 420hp with the kit, i'll be more than happy. I've been told tuning is the key so i might be using one of our BCM sponsors for the dyno tuning. Thanks to everybody for all the warnings about Turbos and LT1. I think this small procharger headunit and a good tune should make things easier on my stock internals. BTW, my car just hit 56k.
    Procharged WS6. - Forged 408, 4L80e, E85, F1A, FMIC, Brutespeed Blower Cam, PRC 2.5s, Full BMR Suspension, Strano Springs, Bilstein Shocks, GMMG exhaust and narrowed Dana S60.

Sold - Procharged 95 1LE Z28 - 410whp/432tq.

Glad to here you found something

What do you have for a clutch in there? I've never head of a competinion clutch (rating)? Also how's the 10bolt doing?

Glad to here you found something

What do you have for a clutch in there? I've never head of a competinion clutch (rating)? Also how's the 10bolt doing?
    There were very good reviews for the competition clutch on LS1Tech and that's why I ended up getting it. The stage 2 is rated up to 550hp. With regards to the 10 bolt, I haven't had any problems yet. Who knows though, I might have start preparing for a 12 bolt, in case the procharger blows is up.
    Procharged WS6. - Forged 408, 4L80e, E85, F1A, FMIC, Brutespeed Blower Cam, PRC 2.5s, Full BMR Suspension, Strano Springs, Bilstein Shocks, GMMG exhaust and narrowed Dana S60.

Sold - Procharged 95 1LE Z28 - 410whp/432tq.