My friend Adam and I are planning a ride for this coming Saturday October 16th.

10:30AM - Meet at Culvers on HWY100/(2 blocks south of) Greenfield Ave in West Allis
11:05 - I'm leaving Culvers, headed to Sentry Foods on TT(Meadowbrook RD) in Waukesha.
12:00 - Leave Sentry Foods heading west on 18. From there, the route is far too detailed to explain. Just follow the little red light in front of you.

This will be a twisty ride, but as always, ride at your own pace. From the sound of it, Adam will be out front, and I will be near the back just to keep everyone together.

First half of the route will end at Gus' in East Troy for refreshments.

The route we're working on will be approximately 4.5-5 hours. May be faster or slower based on stops/waiting/time spent at Gus'.

After the ride, I would welcome people to go home, grab cars and some beer and come to my place in West Allis. I will be grilling, we have a pool table, and a beer pong table. All I ask is that you BYOB, and RSVP in this thread so we have an idea as far as food. Feel free to bring snacks/chips/whatever you'd like. (always appreciated) Or if you know people that are not on AOM but you ride with/would possibly come RSVP You+number. I would appreciate if you do not invite people without telling me since we have limited space.