Moss back to the Vikings?

I have been reading a lot of reports that the Vikings are trying hard to get Moss back. Moss wants out of New England and has said he wants to retire in MN. If the Vikings get Moss they will have a very deadly receiving core! Favre has been itching to play with Moss since he was in GB! Could be fun to watch if it happens! Well at least for us Vikings fans.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...D3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

being a favre fan i hope he goes there for his sake...ive always been a moss fan and hope he gets a very well deserved payday!!!

GO VIKINGS!!!
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

They should wait to get him till next year so Favre can un-retire 1 more time
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow...it happened.

I think Moss still has the potential to have great games, he really hasn't been much of a factor lately. Unfortunately for everyone else right now, it seems that his performances has everything to do with his attitude...so if he's happy, he might actually become dangerous again.

Good thing we've got woodson.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Here's to hoping for the moss injury lol

stinks of desperation
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

people thought moss was "done" in oak...then he goes to the pats and scores 20+ tds that year...he will love playing with favre...we all know favre loves to chuck the ball down field regardless of the coverage....lol

Quote Originally Posted by hrsp View Post
    people thought moss was "done" in oak...then he goes to the pats and scores 20+ tds that year...he will love playing with favre...we all know favre loves to chuck the ball down field regardless of the coverage....lol
    Well yeah, when you're colorblind the field is full of receivers

It really dosen't suprise me.

I remeber some years back maybe in 2004 or so when Moss went to the Pats that Favre lobbyed Ted Thompson to get Moss in Green Bay, but Thompson wouldn't hear of it.

Favre has always liked him and now he is finally getting his chance to throw to him.

Once Moss settles in and Sydney Rice returns the Vikings will be pretty stacked as far as weapons go.

The burning question is, will Favre be able to get them the ball without it getting picked off?

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    It really dosen't suprise me.

I remeber some years back maybe in 2004 or so when Moss went to the Pats that Favre lobbyed Ted Thompson to get Moss in Green Bay, but Thompson wouldn't hear of it.

Favre has always liked him and now he is finally getting his chance to throw to him.

Once Moss settles in and Sydney Rice returns the Vikings will be pretty stacked as far as weapons go.

The burning question is, will Favre be able to get them the ball without it getting picked off?
    I have been saying that Moss had a greenbay shirt on in an interview around that time cuz he thought he was going to be a packer because Favre wanted him. I think farve has always wanted Moss on his team which could be dangerous office once Rice comes back. AP, Moss, Shancoe, Favre, Rice pretty damn good offence

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

hope moss and the vikes light up the jets...

highly unlikely in newyork but would be sweet!!!

moss 5td catches!!!! WOW!!!! hahahahahaha