Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Exclamation Green Bay Penatlies lose.

That is all.

To bad it had to be to the shitty bears.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    awesome post. pretty sure the whole state of Wisconsin knew this already. post whore. lol
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    That is all.

To bad it had to be to the shitty bears.
    Ya and it happened on Monday Night Football
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    yeah thank god for your new running back Arod otherwise they would have got smoked

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Whats the total count 17 and how many 100yards?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Pissed. Why do we lose to the shitty bears... Then they do terrible, and we do decent.. fucking irritating...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

packers need desperate help in the running game...maybe give larry johnson a shot...cant hurt and he is cheap as well...
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    yeah thank god for your new running back Arod otherwise they would have got smoked
    It's all in how you look at it.

Passing Yards
    GB 316
    CHI 199

Rushing Yards
    GB 63
    CHI 77

The game clearly came down to penalties and special teams. 152 yards in penalties for GB, one PR TD for CHI, another TD setup by a PR. I don't see how Packers would have "got smoked." Chicago only managed to rush for 14 more yards.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Bears aren't shitty but the Packers are the better team. Packers outplayed them on offense and defense, just not special teams. Too bad they shot themselves in the foot over and over though.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Why are people so surprised?

McCarthy can't coach his way out of a paper bag. He's a great offensive coordinator, that's it. They make the same mistakes every single season. Then his moronic use of challenges and decision to just hope the Bears miss a chip shot FG at the end, instead of letting them score and getting the ball back with minute and half.

Special Teams continue to suck cause TT's roster moves. He keeps too many (8-9) TE's and FB's. So now your special teams are filled with offensive players who don't tackle and know how to shed blocks.

But don't worry, they'll beat another bad team next week, and everyone will think that they are a juggernaut again.

The Packers have only beaten like 5 teams that finished over .500 the last 2 years. They kick the crap out of the bad teams.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Why are people so surprised?

McCarthy can't coach his way out of a paper bag. He's a great offensive coordinator, that's it. They make the same mistakes every single season. Then his moronic use of challenges and decision to just hope the Bears miss a chip shot FG at the end, instead of letting them score and getting the ball back with minute and half.
    This is one thing I didn't understand????? Would have been way cooler to see them try and make it back down score and go for a 2pt conversion or OT.

The biggest prob. w/ the game was the young secondary. On the drive that the bears scored the winning pts. the packers got an INT on a ball that was clearly underthrown, but we got called for pass interference. Even had the DB not interfered the INT more then likley still happens. Then you look at the Barrnet INT that got negated by the roughing the passer penalty which i think was BS. He didn't hit his helmet with his arm or something, but his own helmet during the tackle attempt. The thing i don't get is there's no penalty called if you do the same thing trying to tackle a RB or WR.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Why the hell did he challenge that turnover? I guess it really didn't matter but it could have if the interception right after that would have stood...

The Packers have only beaten like 5 teams that finished over .500 the last 2 years. They kick the crap out of the bad teams.
    That's how it is for good teams, typically the Playoff teams you won't be much better than .500 against if you are a similar, Playoff type team. If you are maybe an elite team, you will beat anyone except when you fall asleep on a given week, but name the last team other than the 07' Patriots to be that type of team. The Packers are good but I don't see any team as a world beater this year, or in most years with parity the way it is. This season might take the cake for it, only 3 unbeatens after 3 weeks and two are mediocre teams.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I like the "it all depends on how you look at it" quote. How so?

A loss is a loss. Period.

Always excuses about how this happened and this penalty or that one. Every team in the league has to deal with the refs every game. They make questionable calls for every team, every game, part of the deal. They don't always go against you, there are plenty of calls that go your way to. The fact is that just like last year, the packers don't even try to go down field. They do it all pre-season long, everyone talks about their 5 receiver sets and how dangerous they are. Then in the regular season, they don't go down the field at all. If you don't have a serious running threat, you have to throw down the field several times in the opening of the game to widen the playing field. They know damn well you aren't going to run against them, by throwing down the field you open up the thoughts about running. I stand by my 8-8 season.

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Clay matthews was being focused against, but still put alot of pressure on when he could. I think that when you blitz matthews, and the play is past him, you leave a major gap in the younger secondary for them to run/toss to.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

After every loss the team is terrible, after every win they are destined for the Super Bowl. This is why sports talk radio annoys me, but I still listen sometimes...just like coming into these threads. While I know better, I can't resist. I'll stick with my 11-5 mark.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    I like the "it all depends on how you look at it" quote. How so?

A loss is a loss. Period.

I was responding to Coop's comment on how the Packers "would have been smoked" if Rodgers didn't scramble so well. I referred to the fact that the Bears only had 14 more rushing yards than the Packers.

I agree 100% a loss is a loss. I use that point all the time on college football boards I'm on.

Non-Packer fans are complaining about how all the Packer fans are saying they should have won that game. Well that's what fans say after a tough loss. Did you expect everyone to keep quiet about it or say "geee what a great game, sucks we lost but good job everyone tried their best."
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Its gonna be rough being detriots only win this season

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Its gonna be rough being detriots only win this season
    haha, I've been waiting to see how long it would take someone to say something about this one