Thread: Magpul Dealer?

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.

Magpul Dealer?

I know we have a couple people on this board that are firearms dealers or atleast I think there are from the reading ive done. Are any of you magpul dealers that can offer good pricing?

Guess not.....

Not everyone checks the forum daily...
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Not everyone checks the forum daily...
    I do.

To the OP have you pm'd coops brother?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

No i havent sent anyone a message. Its all good now anyways, i worked out a good deal directly with magpul. Seems they like when you order alot of stuff!

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    too bad they really like it when you go threw a dealer and order alot of stuff its even cheaper

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    too bad they really like it when you go threw a dealer and order alot of stuff its even cheaper
    Hey man, I left the post up for 2-3 days before I made a move on going elseware to give whomever on this board may or may not sell these items im looking for a fare shake. My apologies for not contacting the "right person" via pm or not waiting long enough. But I guess my main question is at this point, is anyone on here ACTUALLY a magpul dealer? Or am I just getting flack for no reason? They told me they had no dealers in my region and the pricing they gave me directly was much better then anything I have found online.
    Last edited by emptypockets; 09-22-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I'm not giving you any flack,I merely stated a large purchase threw a dealer is always cheaper.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by emptypockets View Post
    Hey man, I left the post up for 2-3 days before I made a move on going elseware to give whomever on this board may or may not sell these items im looking for a fare shake. My apologies for not contacting the "right person" via pm or not waiting long enough. But I guess my main question is at this point, is anyone on here ACTUALLY a magpul dealer? Or am I just getting flack for no reason? They told me they had no dealers in my region and the pricing they gave me directly was much better then anything I have found online.
    I contacted them about setting up an account and they referred me to their distributers saying they didn't have any openings for new dealers.

I can get magpul parts through a distributer I'm set up with though. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, with the server swap I haven't been able to see the forum for the last couple days. Next time PM me or email reapertactical@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I contacted them about setting up an account and they referred me to their distributers saying they didn't have any openings for new dealers.

I can get magpul parts through a distributer I'm set up with though. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, with the server swap I haven't been able to see the forum for the last couple days. Next time PM me or email reapertactical@att.net
    Ill be in touch with you soon. I build alot of firearms....

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    I'm not giving you any flack,I merely stated a large purchase threw a dealer is always cheaper.
    No worries, sorry for the outburst. Its hard to really get a feeling for what people are saying via the internet!

I am a firearms dealer, and apologize for not posting something sooner. Shoot me an IM if you need something in the future.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP