Thread: Sub frame work

Sub frame work

Had some sub frame connectors installed by Ron. I have heard nothing but great things about his work had him custom fab up a set. Not only did he install them but welded in the driveshaft safety loop and seat pans. The welds look great, and I couldn't be happier.

This is after I told him that I would have the car to him on a date and because of my work had to miss the deadline. He didnt bitch or complain but moved around his schedule and got my car in. Told me 2 weeks and only needed one. When I couldn't pick up the car right away he again moved around his schedule so I could pick up the car on a SUNDAY.

Top notch work, perfect welds, and great customer service.

I had him re-do a set I had welded in somewhere else. The "other guy's" welds would have held, I have no doubt about that, but I wanted them to look good as well. When I (well, Michelle actually) took my car to Ron, I got the best of both worlds. Great looking welds for sure

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Ron is the man! I have a few things I am going to need his welding skills for come spring. Can't wait to see him work his magic on my hoopty
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

i know hes got a tube bender i may just need an exhaust bent up one day and some subframe connectors i'll be needing real soon as well
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner