Thread: Viewed Post

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar

Viewed Post

Why is it that when I click to view the most recent post, it does not register that the post was read? Its been like this since I can remember and this is the only forum I am on that does this.
    1968 Camaro 383

when you're done reading everything, hit the mark forums read button. i do believe there's a time delay. hitting that button solves it
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

yeah I know and thats what I've been doing but its annoying as fuck. Every other forum I am on, it marks the forum read instantly.
    1968 Camaro 383

well.... not this one
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

I guess the suggestion box isn't really for suggestions. Just for douchebag comments.
    1968 Camaro 383

Jesus Christ....

Just had a simple question, didn't think it would be this hard to get an answer. Nevermind I guess, I'll just ask Andy next time I talk to him.
    1968 Camaro 383

Pretty much marks it read as soon as I click shit. Mark you are just absofuckinglutely retarded.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Quote Originally Posted by theavenger333 View Post
    when you're done reading everything, hit the mark forums read button. i do believe there's a time delay. hitting that button solves it
    suggestion given.

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    I guess the suggestion box isn't really for suggestions. Just for douchebag comments.
    example of a douchebag comment /\?

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    Just had a simple question, didn't think it would be this hard to get an answer. Nevermind I guess, I'll just ask Andy next time I talk to him.
    wtf?! he gave you an answer the next morning but that wasnt good enough for you?

Example of a douchebag ^
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    suggestion given.

example of a douchebag comment /\?

wtf?! he gave you an answer the next morning but that wasnt good enough for you?
    I think they were both being smart asses in their last posts. Oh and for the record mine works fine after I view a thread. I think marks PC is kaput.

How bought this for a suggestion. Everyone on BCM stop being so dam bitchy lately, christ. What happened to the good ole days???

Hope this doesn't offend anybody :/
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 09-10-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Probably if he manually clears his cookies in his profile it'll be "fixed".
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

for once, i wasn't meaning to be a dick actually. i gave you the answer.
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Lol its fine...I didn't think everyone was gonna get thwir panties in a bunch. I cleared my cookies after myles posted the first time. That fixed it. Firefox just must not like this site for me.
    1968 Camaro 383