A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All new 2011 Dodge Durango

...looks MUCH better than the old one: (btw, don't know what the deal is on the
    "citadel" on the side)

Room for up to 8. Standard engine is 3.6 290hp v6 which in 2wd form should return
    16/23, 4wd 16/22. The Hemi v8 will be available, rated for 360hp, returning 14/21
    (2wd) and 13/20 4WD.

V6's will have a stout for a v6 tow-rating of 6,200lbs...v8's 7,400.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Looks much better, i almost kind of like it.

My sister has a 09 Durango, and I HATE that thing, feels cheap and feels too much like a truck.

Still Chrysler crap...lol.

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

there are a couple pics on the Dodge.com website. Hopefully it will have a FUNCTIONAL 3rd row, unlike the Commander.
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

I like em. Yet, I'm kind of a dodge fan boy!

Mike

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    that grill ain't workin for me
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

feally like that! I hope the middle row has a walkthrough. it sucked with small kids to try to get in the back of that thing and gas mileage used to SUCK! Nice to see it MIGHT actually get close to 20mpg hwy.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

It looks more like a crossover vehicle and less like an SUV!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHorse View Post
    It looks more like a crossover vehicle and less like an SUV!
    It shares it's platform with the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee...which, as the XJ (cherokee), ZJ, WJ, WK (last three Grand Cherokee), KJ (Liberty) were all unibodies.

Like the all new jeep, it's a RWD based platform w/ North/South engine alignment unlike most cross-overs.

It's not that you won't see "cross-over" or "CUV" used in describing the durango...but I generally would reject that descriptive for the vehicle...why? Because the term "crossover" is used to describe car or minivan based platforms built to approximate an SUV. In the case of the durango and Jeep, there is no car based vehicle it can be said to share a platform with nor derived from.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Actually looks pretty good. Pretty impressive tow ratings for something on a unibody!

is it still going to get 10mpg empty?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Blog Entries
    Interior shots released today:

1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

They are talking about an SRT version that looked pretty sweet!

dang, whats with bringing up threads a year old?

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    I've seen the SRT version with flat black fascias, it is pretty sweet.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    dang, whats with bringing up threads a year old?
    Just signed up for the forum and it was a VERY Slow day at work!