Divorce Vs Murder

DIVORCE VS. MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide.

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law. I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife......

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription."
    2004 GTO M6 Black on black on black
    SLP LM2, AEM cold air induction, Nitto tires, Bremmer craft Wheels, Kooks SS headers, ZEX nitrous, TSP Torquer V2, 243 heads, 06 brakes w/Hawk pads and SS lines, 3.91 gears, Whiteline bushings, King drag springs, Deatsch Werks fuel pump, GMM/SNL/Hurst shifter, Eaton LSD, LS7 lifters, ported oil pump, Speed Inc tune 403 RWHP, 372 RWTQ N.A./ on spray, who knows.

lmao not what i expected
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

thats a good one
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"