Fall CCD Sale !!!!!!

Just in time for Labor Day Weekend (If you order by Thursday you'll have it Friday).

Sale #1 - Poorboy's World PolishPak - $19.99

Our bulk offerings always sell well. Our 6 pack of Plush Towels and the 8 pack of Lake Country Pads are great values. We wanted to do the same with for the polishes we have from Poorboys. For less than $20 you get the 3 step swirl, scratch, and imperfection removing system.

Sale #2 - Announcing Poorboy's World BOGO! The popular QD+, Natural Look, Natty's Blue, and Wheel sealants (and everything else on our site from Poorboy's World) is buy one get one free.

Just use Coupon Code "PB-BOGO" when you have qty 2 of any Poorboy product. (it doesn't work with when the qty is anything but 2). Works with multiple Poorboy products, order 2 wheel sealants and 2 natural looks and receive the BOGO discount on both.

If you are looking for Poorboy items not on our site or want to play a bulk order please contact us at sales@carcaredepot.com
    --
    Jon

just to clarify, will the bogo apply to the bulk items of pb as well?

The PB-BOGO coupon code is only good for items on the site and that are in stock.

What I was going to do is collect everyone's bulk orders and hold them for a few weeks and put them in at once to get everyone the best price possible. So it all depends on how many people need bulk packaging or want to special order something. The hardest part about selling the large bottles is the weight and shipping costs.

And to further clarify, you need qty 2 of the same Poorboy's item.
    --
    Jon

thats fine. can I pick up a shipment from you directly if its big enough? I know a couple of locals that need stuff and the shipping will be HUGE for all of it..
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

For sure. Most of the time people order bulk products they pick them up from me. Either out by Waukesha or Franklin usually work best for me depending on the time of day.

Shipping locally isn't that bad, SpeeDee kind of tops out at $10-15 ... it's not like UPS were a heavy ass bottle would cost $35 to ship a few zip codes away. It's more an attempt to have one large shipment come from the manufacturer, rather than having a bottle here and a case there, etc.
    --
    Jon

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Wow. Good deal. I need more QD

Are you planning on getting any more of the super slick and suds wash before the end of the sale? It will only allow me to add 1 to the cart.
    2007 C6 ZO6 427ci stock for now!
    2008 BMW 135i 3.0 of twin turbo goodness.(sold)
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)
    1994 Transam-640rwhp 383 procharged(parting out let me know what you need)

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    When does the new clay start selling? Isn't the patent up soon?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    When does the new clay start selling? Isn't the patent up soon?
    pm him for ordering that one Nan.

Quote Originally Posted by HP ADDICT View Post
    Are you planning on getting any more of the super slick and suds wash before the end of the sale? It will only allow me to add 1 to the cart.
    Sorry, the sale was only for in stock items and we just shipped out our last big of the wash yesterday. I do have the 1 bottle left, it just doesn't apply for the BOGO.

I'll be running the BOGO special until the end of this month. Polish packs will run as supplies last.
    --
    Jon