Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    hopefully if it shows in time,my AR with a silencer

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Winchester model 100 .308 carbine.
    Unless a 6.8 upper is installed on the AR before then.
    Last edited by SSDude; 09-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    my old winchester model 94 lever action 30-30 with iron sites. no scope.

Either my Savage 116 in 300 Win Mag or TC contender in 30-30, depending on where I hunt.

I may also get a 6" bbl for my Glock since most shots I have at my stand are 25 yards or less
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

243 win and my raging bull (454 casull) in case one gets in close

Winchester model 94 30-30

Since there have been no pics for a while.....

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Remington 7400 270

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

I either use a marlin 30-30 or a Rem. 700 series 30-06. That's if i even get to go. We had two family issues this year resulting in lots of lost time at work. One with my dad (who i usually go with) and one my wife (who is still out of work).
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Well IF I get to go this will be my first year just started hunter safety and have a job transfer and vaction in early Dec. but I will use my Mossberg 535 pump shotgun with a scoped rifled 24" slug barrel my father in law leases land to hunt in buffalo county but the lease is written and I was to late so he will take to some land his boss owns heres a pic
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

Thanks. I threw up on my coffee table. Some of you have amazingly terrible taste. I'll be carrying in one of the following: 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser, Winchester Model 70 chambered in .30-'06, or a Marlin 336SC in .35 Marlin. Might just maybe carry an H&R single shot .45-70.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    : 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser
    Sporterized or as issued?
    Jamie

1902 M1898 30-40 NRA Cut down Carbine

Damn thing holds 1.5 MOA with peep sites. love it

Thanks. 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser.
    Nice rifle. I had one and sporterized it. Sold it. Wish I still had it.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Thanks. I threw up on my coffee table. Some of you have amazingly terrible taste.

how so? maybe some of us aren't into guns like the others on BCM and use what we have.. or don't need to have a gun that can kill an elephant to go deer hunting..

Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    how so? maybe some of us aren't into guns like the others on BCM and use what we have.. or don't need to have a gun that can kill an elephant to go deer hunting..
    i'm w/ him on this...also some of use don't have the $$ to buy multiple guns. I have a gun for hunting brush/short range (30-30) and a gun for hunting long ranges(30-06)
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Better phone= better phone pic

Attached Images Attached Images
    Jamie

new pics from the range today

Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    I'm not big into guns, but I do have some strong opinions about them. I don't like military weapons. They are ugly, clunky, cold and utilitarian. They have a place, and it's on the battlefield. Many of them aren't designed to have optics installed on them. I think that with some of the goofy scope mounts that have the shooter craning there neck to look through the scope, the shooter would be better off with a good set of open sights. To me they are like fast fwd cars, they might have the same end result as a fast rwd car, but I just can't wrap my mind around why you would want to do things that way. To me guns should be pretty, elegant, and should have a warmth to them.

I also don't think you need a cabinet full of $2000 rifles to have a good hunt either. While not up on current prices, I'd bet a guy with a $750 budget could build one rifle that would work well on wild boar in Texas, and equally well on grizzly bear in Alaska and EVERYTHING ON THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT in between.