2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar

Its thursday correct?

then why the fuck does ESP crappy N say MNF on there display and why does it keep saying Monday night football??? or is it just me?

great game tonight!!! very entertaining
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    The offense looks great. But the D is just going to struggle this year. They got alot of help last night from that stupid new Ref rule that Manning purposely kept getting called for. It's a stupid rule that needs to be changed. Ruins the whole flow to a game.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

b/c they used the MNF crew. they've been doing it all preseason for the games on thursdays that are shown by ESPN.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    The offense looks great. But the D is just going to struggle this year. They got alot of help last night from that stupid new Ref rule that Manning purposely kept getting called for. It's a stupid rule that needs to be changed. Ruins the whole flow to a game.
    Are you referring to how the ref now lines up behind the QB and not behind the Linebackers? If so, I agree 100%.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette