Safety gear regs at GLD

Can someone tell me what gear is needed to run at GLD? I am sure at least a leather jacket and the obvious helmet but do they go deeper than that?

last time i went.... over ankle boots, pants, riding jacket, snell helmet and riding gloves
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

^^^what he said plus....full leathers over 120mph, lic at 9.99 and under. and the have been checking for SNELL rated helmets
    2wheel wrench spinner

so more then likely i would need leathers if i took my bike down? neve taken it and was thinkin abou tit before winter since the tires junk any ways
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    so more then likely i would need leathers if i took my bike down? neve taken it and was thinkin abou tit before winter since the tires junk any ways

they wont just THROW ya out, you'll get some passes and let ya slide a bit, if you look like you know what your doing, they may say nothin at all. Give it a shot !!
    2wheel wrench spinner

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    lots of guys are running busa's while riding jeans at the track. hell the guy who helps run the cycle bash stuff was racing in the 10.50 class in jeans.

i may have to take a swing out with the bike before the snow flies then
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner