Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    I meant fail to your failing the first time lol, not about not taking the course.
    1968 Camaro 383

Yes, that was indeed a f'd up fail, lol. I got back to work and they asked how it went and I explained I failed and why. Lots of laughs.

The best part is the next time I took the road test it wasn't on the FZ1, I had the 900lb cruiser. That made me nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    I wasn't going to spend the $300 and 8 hours on a course when I first rode a bike 30 years ago and have driven regularly since then. My road course was only 20 minutes of my life, well 40 since the first person wanted me to look like I was having a seizure at stop signs.

Just an FYI, I've been riding since I was 5, and am now 35 years young. I took the advanced course about 5 or 6 years ago just to get a discount on my insurance (which turned out to be a joke...) and I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I learned something.
    Don't rule these courses out or think that since you've been riding for so long there is no possible way you could learn something, or see these courses as a waste of money...
    I'm not saying you have that mentality, just making sure newbies don't read into what you said and take it that way.
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by GsxrBots View Post
    I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I learned something.
    Don't rule these courses out or think that since you've been riding for so long there is no possible way you could learn something, or see these courses as a waste of money...
    x2. I got a non-transferable voucher with my bike so I took it and I am glad I did... but I didn't shell out for it so it's a little different.
    Last edited by DirtyMax; 11-03-2010 at 09:55 PM.