Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceDaddy View Post
    Ummm. Mine was sarcasm.
    I was referencing his recently repaired ankle. I'm predicting he takes a good hit or ends up under a couple 320lbers and there goes that ankle again. If the Viks line can protect him, they'll win the division
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by TraceDaddy View Post
    Ummm. Mine was sarcasm.
    I figured it was but I wanted to get it out of the way before someone else said something. Sorry.

Oh and to Yoo. I wouldnt talk about quarterbacks because Ben Worthlessberger is a real gem. haha just messin with ya. I talked talk to much, my dads favorite team is the Steelers too.

It should be a pretty good season.

damm I guess the smilie face and tongue sticking out wasnt enough of a sarcastic smilie for some..lol

come on now silver....ben was never even charged so please dont imply that nonsense to me and he does have 2 rings plus a decent start to some records of his own. obviously he will never be a brent but he isnt worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    damm I guess the smilie face and tongue sticking out wasnt enough of a sarcastic smilie for some..lol

come on now silver....ben was never even charged so please dont imply that nonsense to me and he does have 2 rings plus a decent start to some records of his own. obviously he will never be a brent but he isnt worthless.
    Sometimes I need a little more than that

We shall see what happens this year. Packers have a good team but I believe the Vikings will prevail and win the NFC North.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    I'm a Packer fan.. and have no interest in what Brett Favre is doing.

Also not a Ted Thompson fan and actually was recently at an event where Mark Murphy spoke and he was NOT impressive compared to his cohorts.

Favre is on a plane, going to play

I'm a Packer fan.

I'm also a fan of Brett Favre the athlete, not the drama queen.

He has proven himself time and time again on both sides of the coin. His athletic skill is undeniable. Same goes for his attitude and how he conducts himself off the field.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby "The Tug" Flay View Post
    exactly. No one cares about Mr. Indecisive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    im a packer fan. and i don't give a hoot if favre plays or not. his little im going to play im not going to play crap got old really fast. i could care less what he does. and if it matters i haven't heard a damn thing about him on the news just on here good ol BCM. so to me that means that LESS people care what he does...inculding the media.
    What i find funny is I don't see brett calling up any members of the media and arranging press conferences, Its ALL hype that is media generated, and is driven by Favre haters across the county... the LAST time they had a face to face between favre and the media was when they ambushed him in his personal truck and all he had to say was he had no comment at the time....

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    QTF! I will not be a Packer fan until Thompson is out.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    If the packers go to the SB, I want to see if the Thompson hating Packer "FANS" recant.
    You dont need to worry about the packers in the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    I'm a Packer fan.

He has proven himself time and time again on both sides of the coin. His athletic skill is undeniable. Same goes for his attitude and how he conducts himself off the field.

/thread
    see above statement.... I dont think he is creating drama... Think of something you love doing and deciding if you want to give it up forever... its not about money for him anymore, its all about playing the game.. the media is to blame on the whole drama thing.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It'll be fun to watch him play. Nothing more, nothing less.

Though, I wouldn't be too overconfident that it'll result in vike wins...the pack are basically young enough where they can only get better. The vikes really can only get worse....and a year is a LONG time when you're as old as farve, especially when you've had surgery.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    I'm a Packer fan.

/thread
    Agreed.

Both the Packers and Vikings will no doubt be at the top of the division and NFC barring major injuries, but I don't see Favre duplicating his 09' season by any means.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I'm not as much of a Favre hater as most on here, but I did crack a smile when I saw him get knocked down yesterday against the 49ers.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    I'm not as much of a Favre hater as most on here, but I did crack a smile when I saw him get knocked down yesterday against the 49ers.
    x2

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I happen to like the fact he is back,he just keeps kicking ass and breaking more records gotta love it

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

I agree. I get tired of the sanitized, canned responses and personalities of the NFL. This is not a science. It's a game and it's best played with emotion. Hang on Brett.

I take birdshit personally.

Why do all the Favre haters still whine? I know he left the Packer's and that pisses off a lot of people. A lot of people say they don't like how much of a drama queen he is but most of that shit comes from the media because it gets people to watch their shitty reporting. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in his shoes. He obviously still has the ability to be pretty much the best QB in the league as you know from his year last year. He took the Vikings to with in 1 game of the superbowl and anyone watching would tell you they won the game although the score didn't reflect that. It's still a huge accomplishment for a guy coming to a new team.

He might play like shit this year and not win any games but at least he will know he is done. If you were in his place and you still had that much love for the game wouldn't you want to know you couldn't compete at that level anymore before you hung it up? Why not go out and get another 16 million while your at it. I think most people knew he would be back because he felt like he let the team down.

I see the Vikings may sign Javon Walker.

If this keeps up, Packers fans may as well watch the Vikings as they will have more good Packers players on their team than the Packers do!
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!