Thumbs down Interco Tire company folds... maker of the SUPER SWAMPER

just heard that interco tire closed doors. they are the maker of the super swampers and the famous "bogger" all i know is i hope someone buys them or this will totally suck for most offroaders. i guess that makes my tires on my 78 worth more money?? LOL since the 44" bogger is such a desirable tire.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

hmm maybe the tractor tires will finally sell at jefferson

sucks...but someone will buy them...i'd guess cooper if they are in a good position financially... american owned tire manufacturer would be good plus iirc they already do mickey thompsons 4x4 tires...
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

Quote Originally Posted by WickedSix View Post
    hmm maybe the tractor tires will finally sell at jefferson

sucks...but someone will buy them...i'd guess cooper if they are in a good position financially... american owned tire manufacturer would be good plus iirc they already do mickey thompsons 4x4 tires...
    i hope so. my firend justin tried to order some 44s last week and they were like you can only get whats warehoused.. n cant find nething anywhere! he ended up ordering new vtread 46s
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

hmm guess i might hafta look at the pitbulls a little more now.... with interco out that only leaves, pitbull, M/T, and maybe maxxis? who make over 39" tires... no more hawg, bogger, tsl, ltb, or irok yeesh!!!
    -Patrick

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

scratch that..looks like denman went bankrupt and they provided the manufacturing for interco and pitbull.... saw an article that said Coker tire had put in a bid for 1000 of denmans molds... kinda sucks there wont be any new big tires for 4-6 months it looks like.
    -Patrick

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Dam! A few friends swore by the Trxus tires in AZ.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.