96 Camaro Z28/SS needs help with dash replacement

Have a 96 Z28 project car, with the dash and all wiring removed. Dash and wiring are in tact, but am having difficulty replacing it properly. Could use some manuals, schematics, pictures, advice and/or hands on assistance. Please respond if you can help.

Thanks!
    Bob

Hi there, welcome to BCM.com

Are you looking into hooking everything back up or are you going to leave a few things out?

I have taken my 94 Z dash apart and left it for a week cause I got drawn to other things but when I got back to it I forgot what went where... I just ran the harness through the dash and hooked up all the ACC. and Controls and left them dangling until every connector was hooked up. I also made sure the harness wasn't overly strectched or have any pinches in it.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Want it to be fully connected and functioning. Like you say, guess I just need more "stare" time on it. The more I stare at it, the more sense it begins to make.

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    I have a chilton manual on the 93-97 F-bodys if it will help. Where ya from, I could check out the book tomorrow and see if it will be of any use.

Quote Originally Posted by rburdge View Post
    Have a 96 Z28 project car, with the dash and all wiring removed. Dash and wiring are in tact, but am having difficulty replacing it properly. Could use some manuals, schematics, pictures, advice and/or hands on assistance. Please respond if you can help.

Thanks!
    Bob
    Or, you could just sell the car!!!!

SELL, Hell no!! Never!!
    Have a Chilton manual already, not much help with under -the-dash stuff

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    Yea I looked today and seen it wouldnt help much

Goodluck!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.