80 CM400T Cafe ish

Here is my current project. Started out as a starter bike for my fiance, but she grew out of it...so why not modify it.

Here's how it started...

This look grew old fast. I lowered it, took the front fender off, the highway bars off, and the rear support off. I then painted it with one of the uglier colors I could find at farm and fleet, and added some clubman bars. Cleaned it up a bit, and here it is.

I plan on painting the exhaust, rear fender, and a bunch of other stuff flat black over the winter. I might even tear it down and redo the frame. Other than that, I plan on a clear led integrated tail light, and some short turn signals in the front. Any other suggestions? What do ya guys think....
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    looks like a good start.. maybe get a smaller seat or shave it down a bit. looks a litte big in the pics.

Yeah it's totally too big. I forgot to add that that was on the to do list as well. Anybody know of a tool that works good for that?
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Flat black = gay

Take off the seat and ride the frame rails, take a sledge and beat in the rear frame rails that the fender mounts to and weld the old front fender over the rear. Oh yea, remove shocks and build stuts then fender can sit within a 1/4" of tire. Then it will be sahweeet
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

pork get over here and work on mine!!!!!!!!
    2007 brilliant black Chrysler 300C SRT8

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Flat black = gay

Take off the seat and ride the frame rails, take a sledge and beat in the rear frame rails that the fender mounts to and weld the old front fender over the rear. Oh yea, remove shocks and build stuts then fender can sit within a 1/4" of tire. Then it will be sahweeet
    Hey mine is flat black. lol.

Looks good so far.