Boxer Mix Puppy, Spayed and somewhat house broken

We are fostering a puppy through Lisa's work and she is ready for her forever home. I THINK the adoption fee is 250 ish, not sure. More info can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wauwat...a/177504789540

She can sit, lay down, paw, sit pretty, and currently working on STAY. She is house broken, but it will probably be another few weeks where you need to watch her like a hawk as puppys can't hold it and once they decide they have to go, they are only going to wait for you for a few seconds before they start leaking. She is pretty smart and very determined to learn, problem is she is also very hard headed. Going to make a great dog for someone.

If anyone from here is interested and you want to meet her, hit me up via PM if you want to see how she is here otherwise you can set up to see her through Central Bark.

Any dog fostered through Central Bark comes with a lifetime of free doggy day care at the Wauwatosa Central Bark Location as well, a nice perk considering the cost of daycare.

Last edited by pOrk; 08-06-2010 at 05:12 PM.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    how old is she? and do you know about how big she will get?

Age has gotta be between 4-5 months now, and we are guessing she will be in the 55-65 lb range, she is at 34 pounds now.

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    that face just screams, "take me home"

Beautiful Boxer mix!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Wow, beautiful face! Good luck finding her a great home.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Just wanted to add that we are guessing on her breed, its possible that she may be a bully breed mix. She may be part bull terrier, american bulldog, or pit. Also she will need socialization and training, this is a high energy level pup.