Anyone here do siding, gutters, doors?

We are trying to get some estimates together and looking to see if anyone here does any of this or has relatives that could use the work? the big storm caused a bit of damage to our interior because of a patio door/gutter/soffet issue so we need this fixed before fall rolls around.

My neighbor does it on the side. Not sure if you were looking for a business that does it or just a guy on the side to do it?

either is fine by me.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Robidoux Bros.
    Great work.... good price.
    Tell Craig Robidoux that Luke K. from Mukwonago refered you.

http://robidouxbrothers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    We are trying to get some estimates together and looking to see if anyone here does any of this or has relatives that could use the work? the big storm caused a bit of damage to our interior because of a patio door/gutter/soffet issue so we need this fixed before fall rolls around.
    Yoosof,

Call Louie @ Everlast Homes 414-881-3127

He did all my siding and windows which you have seen for yourself. He's rebuilding my Dad's garage. He knows how to work with your insurance company if you are claiming storm damage.

Tell him Andy referred you.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Let me know if the above suggestions don't work for ya and I'll get you the guy's info.

well this one is coming out of pocket. insurance wont cover as it was due to crappy install from the prev owner/rebuilder. I NEED the door replaced asap and the facia/soffet will need addressing before the siding at this point as another rain storm and it will pour again. Animal, can you pm me the info please. I have called a ton of places so far but if possible, I would rather spend the cash with referrals.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    What kind of door? Entry door or storm door. If you want to learn I can teach ya, it really not hard.

Siding and gutters I dont touch.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

Yeah I'll call him today and get all his info for you in a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvolvedRegal View Post
    What kind of door? Entry door or storm door. If you want to learn I can teach ya, it really not hard.

Siding and gutters I dont touch.
    patio sliding door. prev owners had a slider then destroyed it and a french custom sized door was put in(made to fit) and now has to be replaced and would rather put back in a slider correct size. the custom size thats in there is EXPENSIVE! in most cases almost 3x the cost of a normal sized door.

You have a PM yoo.

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    You have a PM yoo.
    thank you!!

A buddy from softball has his own business.

John Trudeau, Trudeau Specialties, 414 313-9334. He worked on my house after some storm damage and did great.

Tell him Larry sent you.

I take birdshit personally.

Not to hijack but I'd like some estimates on soffit and facia

Big thumbs up to the guys at Neo-Dyne.

http://www.neo-dyne.com/
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.