Thread: foreclosures

foreclosures

Hey guys and gals,

I remember there being a thread awhile back about buying a foreclosure. I searched and I could not find anything! I was wondering what website is best to use when searching for a foreclosure and any advice when purchasing one!

Thanks a million!

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

websites are a waste of money. You can go down to the local city hall and see the list of forclosures posted going for auction. usually you dont want it at auction, cause the starting bid is whats owed, and if you do bid on it, you are responsible for all leins and back taxes. Banks usually buy them back at auction and then list them with a local realitor. Any decent realitor can give you a list of forclosed (bank owned) homes. the process of offers is painfull though sometimes. the last few I did went quick, this current property that I am trying to buy I have been waiting over a month for a response from Fannie Mae.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

^thanks for the info!

But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

I just bought a house in short sale. Crazyiest house so far. Offered $100,000 less than asking, and the bank just accepted. I close end of august. this is still definatly a buyers market.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. My girl friend and I are just starting to look for our first house and we are learning as we go so any info would be great.

^i'm in the same boat as you... but I'm looking right now (won't have the funds until next year this time or maybe later then that... unless I come across a kick ass deal)

But Rat Fink is Forever

Hey guys Is there a way to find Waukesha/Milwaukee foreclosure sales on a website without paying a fee or do I have to drive down to the county courthouse?

But Rat Fink is Forever

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    I believe your stuck going to the court house or Realtor to find that list.

I have had some luck finding a few online and hoping to go check one out this week that I can get a good deal on. It will get me out of the city alittle farther then I wanted but If I can get it for the price I want I wont bitch one bit.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Waukesha County Courthouse foreclosure auctions:
    http://www.waukeshacounty.gov/page.a...=9830&id=14218

It usually shows up as an REO within 6 months.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

^thank you guys!

But Rat Fink is Forever

I am working on finishing a foreclosed house in West Allis, far west side. Appraisal came back at $350K and the bank told me they are hoping to get $200K for it.

Let me know if you want to see it. Also, if you act quickly, you could make selection for the finishes. But you have to act REALLY fast as I ordered cabinets last week friday.

3 Br, 2.5 bath, 2 acre lot.

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.