America... **** YEAH! Knyghtmare's Avatar

Rebuilding Winchester Model 94 Post '64

So I came across a guy, who was throwing away a rifle in pieces with a bunch of other junk. Upon taking a closer look I discovered that it was a Winchester Model 94 lever action 30-30 with a serial number within the post '64 era. I asked the guy a little about it and he said he found it cleaning out his father or grandfathers garage. I promptly took possession it...

It had been sitting around my place for the last few months and I have finally had some time to take a look at it. Its in decent shape, some rust and the blueing is flaking off, but its pretty much all here except for a few screws and things.

Does anyone have or know of where I can find some parts locally?

I found a couple places online with what I need, but I thought I would ask around here first. I plan to post some pics of the rifle in the state its in now and then again when I finish it. My camera is dead so I cant throw pics up right now, but I will soon. Thanks for your help guys.
    -Tyler

Don't drink and Post!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzGTA89
    I just hope you don't want a Knyghtmare in your street dreams
    1991 Camaro, LS1 Powered -- 2000 Silverado 1500

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/ is where all the local places will order from anyway. No one just "stocks" the parts you are looking for unless they are super common parts, and only because it's such a popular gun. IF they are the more common parts Gander or Cabela's may have what you are looking for. But, if it's available, Numrich will have it and get it to you quickly.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    yep, Numrich is ok. I have ordered from them in the past.