UFC 118 - Couture vs Toney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Spg2vn-XM

LOL what a joke. Toney will lose. His conditioning will be nowhere near what Randy's is. He wasn't even that impressive as a boxer IMO. Total thug trash.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

i didnt understand what the fuck he said..but garbage comes to mind.

"So James, how do you feel about the decision?.."bla la do, ya know, la bloo blaa scooby doo boo loo da da, ya know?"

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Hahahaha Randy is going to DESTROY him!!!!!! Toney will need to get a knockout punch in the 1st 10 seconds or its game over for him. Randy will just take him to teh ground in the first 10 seconds and then Toney will blubber some trash bout how he lost cause Randy "refused to stand up and bang"
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Randy will probably push him into the fence and lean on him for 15 minutes *yawn* I think I will MISS this one.
    GM World Class Certified Technician

How is Silva going to fight in 117 after his lame ass performance last time?

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherbenn83 View Post
    How is Silva going to fight in 117 after his lame ass performance last time?
    How?
    Uh... last I checked he still holds the belt. Expect a 1st round K.O. Sonnen go night night.

117 is a good card IMO.

I agree Sonnen won't last long. I'm sure after his last fight Silva will fight better. He better or he may not make it out of the arena!!

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Envy View Post
    I agree Sonnen won't last long. I'm sure after his last fight Silva will fight better. He better or he may not make it out of the arena!!
    I think all the trash Sonnen has been talking is enough to motivate him. I've said that before though...lol. His trash talking has been on another level.. so that might be the difference.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    He has no respect for other people in the MMA game

I think Toney and Carwin need to fight if Toney cries about not standing and banging

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    How?
    Uh... last I checked he still holds the belt. Expect a 1st round K.O. Sonnen go night night.

117 is a good card IMO.
    I meant the style he chooses to bring, will it be dance around and run out the clock? Or will he PULVERIZE the guy like he was Chris Leben/Rich Franklin? I'm hoping for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by brotherbenn83 View Post
    I meant the style he chooses to bring, will it be dance around and run out the clock? Or will he PULVERIZE the guy like he was Chris Leben/Rich Franklin? I'm hoping for the latter.
    I'm guessing he's going to make an example out of Sonnen...he'll be released if he pulls that shit from his last few fights again.
    -Tyler

there is a joe rogan video on you tube where he talks about this and some other shit...pretty funny and spot on...
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"