1987 Trans Am GTA

Hi all!

Its been since 2004 that I've been a member of this forum. I never thought I would see the day but I am selling my baby. I'm sorry for posting this here buy I don't have enough posts for the classified section. The bottom line is that I'm wrapping up school soon and need to pay off some stuff before I get into my next set of wheels. If you have a chance please check the link below.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1821494109.html

If you or anyone you know might be interested feel free to contact me at any time. My number is 262-483-1331. Call or text is fine. Otherwise my email is waeltic@msoe.edu. Someone save me from the craigslist weirdos!

Ps. As far as the new ride goes, I'm looking at getting into a trailblazer ss. Still ok performance but it's got the utility that I'm looking for to have on a day to day basis and for winter.

Thanks everyone,

CJ

Nice looking GTA!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Did you post it on thirdgen.org? What degree are you getting?

Good luck with the sale.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

I was wondering what you did with that car...
    Good luck with the sale!!
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif