Senior Member..now yer posting!

Rotary tuning? :)

Hello,

I've got an 86 RX-7 with a 13b turbo swapped into it. Motor is a fresh rebuild, injectors are 1000cc primary and 1600cc secondary, with a Holset H1E turbo. I'm running a Haltech e6x for fuel management.

I've got it started, i'm going to tweak it a little to get it to drive, but I'm going to need a shop to smooth my map out and make 350-400 SAFE whp.

Is this something West Bend can do for me? Experience with rotaries and haltech? I understand the principles are the same, but at the same time, quite the difference between rotaries and V8's.

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

there you are! good to see you finally decided to join!
    - 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shaolin View Post
    Hello,

I've got an 86 RX-7 with a 13b turbo swapped into it. Motor is a fresh rebuild, injectors are 1000cc primary and 1600cc secondary, with a Holset H1E turbo. I'm running a Haltech e6x for fuel management.

I've got it started, i'm going to tweak it a little to get it to drive, but I'm going to need a shop to smooth my map out and make 350-400 SAFE whp.

Is this something West Bend can do for me? Experience with rotaries and haltech? I understand the principles are the same, but at the same time, quite the difference between rotaries and V8's.
    Give Brad at WBD a call. He is so busy he is not on here much.
    262 692 9035
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x