2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar

whats a good test and tune night?

i want to run my car a couple times now that i have DR's just wondering what night was the "slower" night of the week?? if my rear end doesn't hold up i don't want to piss off alot of people

also i don't have a drive shaft safety loop on my car(have one just not installed yet) will it be required??

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tuesdays and Wednesdays seem best...last time I went a couple weeks ago was on a Wed, and I could pretty much keeping looping through with no more than 2-3 minutes wait.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Yea kind of depends on how fast you think you will be. If traction isn't *that* much of an issue for you then Tuesdays or Wednesdays would probably be best since you can get in a lot of runs easily.

If you need a little better prep Friday would be good, but typically there is a lot going on and you will get far fewer runs in.

Driveshaft loop isn't needed until 11.99 or 11.49 (I forget which one), but since you said you are on the stock rear end I'll assume you are probably okay without the loop.

take the time to put the loop in it,*IF* you break the shaft or a ujoint you will be happy its in there.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    If traction is an issue go on a Thursday for slicks only/bike night it may have more cars but better track prep! We went on a Tuesday or Wednsday with our cars and the track wasn't good the cars hook better on the street than there could've just been a bad prep day idk.
    Last edited by scaleracer; 06-22-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    my car hooks Great on the street with a very little burnout.. I'm thinking next wednesday..
    and that will give me plenty of time to get the loop in..