Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corey Hart

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    ^excuses. He got off to a bad start in the second round and choked. Plain and simple. No other excuse. As a PRO, he should be ready to hit at any time, anywhere. The next excuse will be that he can't hit homeruns cuz the Cali air is too thin. Or it was too hot out. Or he forgot his Gatorade...when the real reason is he choked. If he only sat for 30 minutes then he would have hit some in the second round is what you are saying then?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I'll give him the time inbetween excuse.

But yesterday in the actual game, wow was he swinging at shit nowhere near the plate. I hope that was just trying to be a hero stuff. That looked alot like Hart of all last season. Low and outside by 3 feet, I think I'll hack at that.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by jbiscuit View Post
    ^excuses. He got off to a bad start in the second round and choked. Plain and simple. No other excuse. As a PRO, he should be ready to hit at any time, anywhere. The next excuse will be that he can't hit homeruns cuz the Cali air is too thin. Or it was too hot out. Or he forgot his Gatorade...when the real reason is he choked. If he only sat for 30 minutes then he would have hit some in the second round is what you are saying then?

i still don't get why you don't understand that an 1 1/2 hour layoff will effect anybody....thats the one thing i hate bout the derby. the guy that hits the most in the 1st round goes last in the 2nd round. the other 3 guys in the second round (as i've already said) were the last 3 to go in the 1st round, meaning they sat for an 1 1/2 hours COMBINED.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Well, thats a good start to the 2nd half for Corey.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Well they just gave Hart a 3 year ext for 25 mil.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    I am sure Hart does not regress to waving at each slider low and away but happy for it. It has the ability, no doubt about it. Please contact is about the same, just hit harder and longer than before, which is nice

Thread necromancer?

Way to go resurrecting the thread 1 month post-world series...which of course did NOT feature Corey Hart.
    GM World Class Certified Technician