Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corey Hart

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Corey Hart

Who woulda though

Pushing up on the 1/2 point in the season and he's 4 in RBI's and 3rd in HR's in ALL OF BASEBALL.

Where was this when the Brewers were actually good?

He's been drinking out of the green coffee pot...
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

steroids...
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Speaking of... have you seen Giambi lately? I swear he had a nightcrawler on his bicep the other day, ohwait, that was a vein.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Hart is totally doing roids. He looks bulkier than ever and hits the ball now with some actual power. Roids aren't a no no unless you get caught.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Didn't he get contacts or his eyes fixed? I think he couldn't see the ball before.

Plus he's gotten a little bit better at not swinging at every junk pitch throw out and down.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Didn't he get contacts or his eyes fixed? I think he couldn't see the ball before.
    I think you're right. I remember him wearing glasses for a few games.

I'm confident that Hart will regress back to flailing at every low and away slider...but happy with his performance so far. He has ability, no doubt. Contact is about the same, just hitting it harder and further than before, which is nice.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Senior Member..now yer posting! tommyt5078's Avatar
    It's the bat, see the front page of the journal

I'm glad he's doing good, do to the contract thing.
    13.176@101.48 Bone Stock 05'STi done on 6/20/2010 import wars #4 hot day, 11:20am.

Theres rumors that we could be trying to trade Hart to Seattle for Cliff Lee.

Also talk of trading Gamel for Lee.

Also talk that we would then trade Lee for a couple younger pitchers...

Could be interesting.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I'm not opposed to a three way trade to get good pitching, but any notion of getting Lee to keep for the year is foolish.

I haven't heard these rumors though myself.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I heard it on Baseball Tonite on ESPN last night, and then googled and found this article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...ee-a-year-late

I personally don't see it. They just seem so far out right now. There's like 10 teams in the National League with better records then them.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Why do I have a feeling his performance last night is going to be how his season will go this year? Terrific first half, jack shit in the second.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

^ same thing I was thinking. His performance last night was total fluke. Luck luck and more luck. I was shocked when I turned it on and he had belted 10 already. I thought to myself, "great he'll be leading going into the second round and then look like an idiot when he wiffs at 6 pitches and fouls off 4..."

^^you gotta realize that he went what first or second in the 1st round...then went last in the second round...he got all hyped up for it and then had to sit around for 1 1/2 hours between ABs. WTF did you think was going to happen??
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    ^^you gotta realize that he went what first or second in the 1st round...then went last in the second round...he got all hyped up for it and then had to sit around for 1 1/2 hours between abs. Wtf did you think was going to happen??
    qft

I'm sure the long wait had alot to do with it. But c'mon like anybody will be surprised if in the second half of the season Corey Hart suddenly remembers he's Corey Hart.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

everyone else had to sit around too. They have a cage in the dugout for the guys to take swings. So you are saying he can only hit homeruns when he is warm or hasn't been sitting around? Can he only hit homeruns between 2pm and 4:15pm too? Only after a good meal? On Tuesdays? With his lucky socks? Nobody else had a problem getting up there and whacking some homers. And they didn't whine they sat too long.

Hart looks at himself as a power hitter now so got hit some homeruns then. 13 right out of the gate was impressive but choke choke choke in the second round, sorry

I guess I'm the only one who thinks he'll have a good 2nd half. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by jbiscuit View Post
    everyone else had to sit around too. They have a cage in the dugout for the guys to take swings. So you are saying he can only hit homeruns when he is warm or hasn't been sitting around? Can he only hit homeruns between 2pm and 4:15pm too? Only after a good meal? On Tuesdays? With his lucky socks? Nobody else had a problem getting up there and whacking some homers. And they didn't whine they sat too long.

Hart looks at himself as a power hitter now so got hit some homeruns then. 13 right out of the gate was impressive but choke choke choke in the second round, sorry

he's the only one that had to sit around that long...the other 3 guys that made it to the second round were the LAST THREE TO GO IN THE 1st!!!! Add on to that that Cabrera, Ramirez and Big Poppi were the first 3 to hit in the second round and hart BY FAR sat longer then anybody else combined.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.