Waukesha Gun Show this weekend

June 18, 19 & 20 - Waukesha Expo Forum
    Friday 3-8 Saturday 9-5 Sunday 9-3
    1000 Northview Road, Waukesha WI 53188

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I went there. They had a couple AR's That I wouldnt of mind owning but other than that nothing sparked my interest. My friend is big on Black Powder Rifles and shots them in compititions. He picked up an 1860 Springfield that was in amazing shape for being 150 years old. He is just going to use it as a show piece and wanted it for his collection. He picked it up for around $475. which I thought could of sold for at least $600.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    I picked up a really sexy set of 1911 grips for the Kimber there this weekend. Got the guy down to $35!!! Beautiful work on the grips as well. Been getting some good stuff at the expo shows as of late
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

So they are worth going to again? Not the same old guys with the worn out price tags with the way too high prices on their guns?
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    So they are worth going to again? Not the same old guys with the worn out price tags with the way too high prices on their guns?
    Nope thats still the same lol but idk I get decent stuff from there 50% of the time
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    To me it seems like that gun show is just a bunch of collectors trying to get ride of some old Sh*t. There was one guy that was selling a nice nickel plated Colt for a really good price and I found an HK but seems like the only new stuff is AR's.