Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Most people work 1st shift, when i worked 3rd I didn't like it either but what can you do?

I mow early sunday mornings, 7-8 ish.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for the input. It just seemed a little early IMO but if there's no law against it, I'll just deal.

And funny you mention the snow Yoo because I do her driveway and sidewalk for her 90% of the time.

It's not a huge deal because I am usually up (or supposed to be anyways, LOL) around then anyways but the past few weeks, it's been a rather shocking eye opener...

I use to work for a landscaping comany. It's 7am to 8pm

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Most people like to cut their grass as early as possible to avoid the heat. Sometimes by 10am it's getting pretty damn hot out already.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    not to be a dick but in the winter after a big snow storm, do you get annoyed when they use the snow blower at 6am to get their cars out for work?

I would politely ask her to not cut so early on a friday am and explain to her that you work nights.
    Heck the Jag off that lives accross the street from me will snow blow at 2:30am. For lawn mowing when I use to do it I tried not to do it before 9am.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver350 View Post
    Heck the Jag off that lives accross the street from me will snow blow at 2:30am. For lawn mowing when I use to do it I tried not to do it before 9am.
    lol, maybe he leaves for work at 4? I don't have a snow blower so I shovel, but I leave at 5 and shovel much earlier and my shovel makes a hell of a lot of noise. Too bad soo sad, gotta get out of the driveway
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln