Requesting products?

Just curious Jon, but do you accept requests for specific products?

Yes I do. The only condition where I wouldn't be able to is when it's not a plausible business decision. If there are import costs, large minimum purchases amounts, etc.

Chances are if its from a brand I deal with, I can get it ... it's just not a high volume product.

What area you looking for Yoo?
    --
    Jon

i was actually just thinking about this as well.

can you get Wizard products?

blackfire aluminum polishing system, microfiber gloves, lambskin wash mats/pads, grit guards and clay bar chunks. I know there isnt too much wiggle room for pricing but I was mainly interested in giving business to a local for stuff I was going to buy anyway.

Flick - any products in particular or the whole line?

Yoo - The blackfire system looks very interesting, but it might be a hard thing to keep on hand. The complete system would be over $100. Are you looking for the whole system - or just the polish?

I have a source for pads/sponges/brushes, just have not had the demand for them.
    --
    Jon

I am looking for the fine cut polish, the wet show polish and the metal sealant and possibly the pads for use on a drill.

Waiting to hear back from blackfire...
    --
    Jon

the blackfire paint sealant seems good to.
    2007 C6 ZO6 427ci stock for now!
    2008 BMW 135i 3.0 of twin turbo goodness.(sold)
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)
    1994 Transam-640rwhp 383 procharged(parting out let me know what you need)

Havn't heard back from them yet. I've been a little preoccupied lately and have been getting ready for the GTOAA Nationals. I'll keep an eye out for their products, but if anyone needs something ASAP please try to source it directly.
    --
    Jon