Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not a fas the pump says ppe on the side
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

that?
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

That be the one!

160 gph....rebuild and keep
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    STFU! brandon was gonna buy it, dick lol...yea if you decide not to sell it let me or anakonda know...thats a inline secondary pump to boost the fuel going to the injection pump so you dont stare the injection pump of fuel when running big tunes...now your edge doesnt really have a demand for it but its up to you
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

I don't have an edge but I believe it has a banks programer in it now. She smokes pretty good and gets up and goes not shure why it would have had the secondary pump in it but if its worth it to rebuild it I will.

thanks pat.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Acually we hooked up the pump and it works fine. It was run to a toggle on the dash. So noone decided to turn it on. I have a feeling there's a bunch of stuff that was done to this truck and the guy was selling it so he yanked most of it out. The programer I thought it had doesn't exist. Traced wires and found no boxes hooked up anywhere just dead ending wires. But the truck still hauls the mail and is acually over fueling down low. So I have no idea what's done to the truck but I like it lol. We were testin It out tonight and did something to cause the check engine light to come on maybe ill just scan it at work torow see what it threw. My buddy has an 03 and he says the converter is lockin up differently then his. Either this changed after 03 or the owner previous had some trans work done?

the tranny specs did slightly change but i believe that was in 02. i know the 03's and newer are constantly learning shift patterns and such. my brother's 01 has a different tcm then mine does.
    Brandon

well if i ever get my truck back i can bring over my PPE and scan your truck and tell you if theres a tune in it. as for trans it might have a trans-go shift kit in it, pretty common upgrade and fairly easy to do...usually you dont need at secondary pump until your making more then 400ish to the wheels...i run my fass when truck is on stock tune and dont over fuel so it might have injectors hard to say...maybe this week if you want ill look at it, im in muskego/wind lake
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

That would be awsome if you can tell me what's done. I plan on yankin the wires just laying in there out. Still thinkin about selling the pump since I won't be pushing too much fuel. But I'm not going to have it reflashed until I get some kind of tunner that I like. I don't want to stack anything on top of what I don't know is in the computer now.

well if theres no tuner in it then you dont need to reflash if there is then obviously you'll need too, so just hit me up with a pm sometime next week and let me know

Its gata have something in it. I can keep up with my budies truck set on 5

well heres the thing if i try and tune it with my PPE and it comes up with an error message its tuned by something else i cant tell you what but it happened on another friends truck...and i'm wondering how bad it smokes when you said it smokes pretty good, as a stock dmax wont smoke at all, we'll like i said i should get my truck back tomorrow and can stop out or meet up with you somewhere and look at truck

I am off tomarow and I have to pull the O2 sims out of the ta to meet up with LIT. So ill probably be around. Shoot me you number ill give you a call. Apparently boosting close to 40psi isn't to good for the turbo I've heard?

the lly garret tops out around 40psi. just don't wanna go any higher or else you'll float the heads and then need new gaskets and head studs. lol
    Brandon

you can get just about any info you need about your truck on dieselplace.com
    Brandon

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    Head Studs and Cometic head gaskets are your friends..... If you need help with the install let me know!