Craigslist flowers for your home.

Thought this was pretty funny, I dont have any and wont be buying any anytime soon!
    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/1775589264.html
    Sure are cheap
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Funny, despite my best efforts to politely let my neighbors know I don't want them, they insist on sharing theirs with me.

Quote Originally Posted by xxsn0blindxx View Post
    Funny, despite my best efforts to politely let my neighbors know I don't want them, they insist on sharing theirs with me.
    A little night time pump sprayer creative lawn maintenance is in order. Stripes would be cool. Or???

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SSDude View Post
    A little night time pump sprayer creative lawn maintenance is in order. Stripes would be cool. Or???
    Now THAT is an idea..... Hmmm.... alltho my lawn makes my nieghbor's lawn look like complete crap already.. i don't want to look at stripes in there yard...

my next door neighbor's neighbor WONT cut his grass all summer long along the street/fence and it grows as tall as small trees with nasty weeds, wasps, bees, snakes and other nasty shit. I tried cutting it down with my ride on and actually got stuck so my neighbor bought a vegetation killer and just sprayed it full strength and it killed damm near everything! we finished off by calling the city and getting him a citation for overgrown(height in excess of 36"!!!!) shit. When he wouldnt cut it, the city cut it then gave his ass a big bill!!!