The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Good lake for a 3 y.o.?

My Dad and I are taking my 3.5 year old out fishing on a lake for his first time. What are some of the smaller lakes in the Waukesha area that you guys have had luck on this year. I was thinking maybe Phantom since it's so close, but I've never fished that lake...lol. The few times I went on Beulah last year it sucked ass...plus the launch is an effing mile from the parking lot. Nagawicka?
    Not looking for just pan fish either. Daddy has to have some fun too .

Okauchee is a good pan fish lake. Fish the island on the north west end of the lake.

Potters Lake is a good time. Easy launch access, close to Mukwonago. I've caught perch, gills and bass there.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I fish Okauchee a lot..... but if you're not there at 5 a.m. good luck getting on. Plus, once the boats start flying around (it gets crazy on that lake) it might get a little too choppy for the young grasshoper.

I was thinking about Potters or Eagle Springs too. Haven't been on Eagle Springs in a while so I'm not sure how busy the launch is.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Fuck nagawicka. I took a week of leave last month and went fishing with my dad. We killed it at Buela. The last two days between us we got 96 Large mouth one day and 105 the next. That's not counting the bazillion blue gill, rock bass, and a few small mouth, perch, etc...

We fished nagwicka the first day and caught 5 fish total. Went to buela and it was 100000x better.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    96 Large mouth one day and 105 the next.
    That's CRAZY! What were you catching them on?