Porsche Club- Milwaukee Auto-X, Miller Park May 23rd

I know these cars arent exactly the mainstream of this board, but if anyone wants to check out a different event..... http://www.porschepark.org/journal.php?id=315
    I've run with these guys before. A lot of fun for most of the day. They never said a word that I was runnin an F-body with a bunch of Porsches. Although it is a little hard squeezing a big F-body through the cones meant for tiny Porsches. Thats part of the fun. I've seen WRX's and even a Honda Insight with Kuhmo road race slicks runnin with these guys too! He just pulls to the side in between runs and ramps up the rpms to charge the batteries! Usually there is another track in the adjacent lot that the SCCA guys are runnin on. Kinda cool to see whats runnin over there too. I highly recommend it if anyone wants to have a lot of legal fun!

my buddy and his dad used to run with PCA. absolutly a great group, i ran my accord with them and they had nothing bad to say, mostly gave a TON of awesome advice. not to mention some amazing cars, amazing drivers.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

I'm gonna check this out!

Was a good time. Not a lot of people runnin today. Was nice, cause then everyone got more runs in! One guy borrowed a friends Ford GT! Nice!