xxhowiexx

Midwest Slamfest, Madison Wi

more info at...

www.subsonickustomz.com

gonna be huge! 2 stages of live entertainment including petey pablo sat night.

I'll b der...

Howie - We have a tent 20 X 10 - whats the max we can have? All of Cruise Control will probably roll up...
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

xxhowiexx
    for camping, you can have whatever you want man.

xxhowiexx
    come on now, i know there are bunch from madison on here. nobody has any questions, or comments?

nono, not for camping - for a club display at the glow off. And are their glow trophies? The guys from oz want to know...

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    It's in Sun Prairie 2 weeks from this weekend, just what my town needs, a bunch of imports roaming the streets. Glad I will be out of town

Edit...**** I just saw the it is now the last weekend of this month in Sun Prairie, I might have to have the car out to pick on the imports then
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

Cause the only guys into lowering their vehicels drive imports

You drive a ford product, that is no better

how wild does this get, like the after party and stuff?
    Jamie
    83 capri rs - ttops, 5.0 badges, and original paint... complete with 10 show bars

Wild enough to spank on 16 sec. honda's
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

xxhowiexx
    wow, i didnt know the whole car/truck show scene revolved around your likes. next time i'll make sure i consult you to make the show fit YOUR needs. too bad there are people like you in this world that are so closed minded and cant accept the fact that there are many aspects of this hobby.

It really had nothing to do with the cars (my comments that is) it has to do with the atmosphere that a show likes that brings to a small town. Not to mention the fact that the Main Attraction was a "No Show" and that the Sun Prairie cops showed up in riot gear. Take that stuff to Madison, Milwaukee, or some other bigger city that really wants it. I know for a fact that there are some nice imports around here, but even they laugh at a show like that. Some of the best lowriders around here didn't want anything to do with it either, because of the atmosphere around a show like that. It's not like it's the NOPI Nationals or a nicer show like that.
    I am intitled to my opinion and since I have lived in the town that it happened in for roughly 25 years, I think that I have a bit more input into something like that then you might.
    Oh well, it's done and over with and I SERIOUSLY doubt that Sun Prairie will ever let something like that happen in town again.
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials