Thread: Damn it!

Damn it!

Three disabled men, a blind man, an amputee, and a man in a wheelchair, are flying back with the USA team from the Paralympic games in the Middle East when their plane crashes in the Sahara Desert. The three disabled men, the only survivors, are now stranded and wait for someone to rescue them, but no one shows.

They start to get real thirsty, so they decide to seek out water. The amputee leads the way, with the blind man pushing the man in the wheelchair;. Eventually they find an oasis.

The amputee leader goes into the water first, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he has a NEW LEG! He gets excited and en-courages his friends to do the same.

The blind man offers to push the guy in the wheelchair, but he is refused. The man in the chair is skeptical and insists the blind man goes ahead first. So he goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he can SEE!

Now the man in the wheelchair is getting really excited and starts pushing with all his might. He goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, and wheels out the other side. Lo and behold ... NEW TIRES!

I take birdshit personally.

Ha I didn't see that one coming! Good one!

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

Quote Originally Posted by 84hurst View Post
    Ha I didn't see that one coming! Good one!
    x2
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

hahaha good one
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"