I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar

Headed to GLD tonight 5/18

just in case anyone else is down there. black ImpSS w/ the busa on the back

Chris

Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar
    Tuesdays are street tire nights. Not sure that there will be any big hp cars there. Might be a nice night for you to get a bunch of runs in if not alot of people are there.

kinda wish the bike had a working battery..... and i had a snell approved helmet..... I'm wonderin what the big twin can muster in the quarter
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    If i can run the busa I will come.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

hahaha, that's ok Joe. I'd prefer to make sure I know how to run the busa, haha.

that's what i'm hoping for brad. because it's the street tire night that it's less crowded. I know i'm going back on thursday with some of the guys i race with in the class since i think that's slick and bike night.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    dammit i want to get on another bike. lol
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    hahaha, that's ok Joe. I'd prefer to make sure I know how to run the busa, haha.

that's what i'm hoping for brad. because it's the street tire night that it's less crowded. I know i'm going back on thursday with some of the guys i race with in the class since i think that's slick and bike night.
    Thursday is is now the rain date for last Thursday's RSD..
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

even better

Its also ladies night and usually not alot happens there. You'll get plenty of runs in.

waste of time. plenty of runs aborted for sure.

I don't understand how a DRAGSTRIP even with NO prep can be WORSE than a city street with oil and residue left on it. SERIOUSLY!

I was warned, and should have listened to that warning. Will not be going back on Tuesdays. I swear the thing was still spinning at the 1/8 when it did the 2-3 shift

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Its also ladies night and usually not alot happens there. You'll get plenty of runs in.
    I'm pretty sure they moved that to Wednsday nights.

waste of time. plenty of runs aborted for sure.

I don't understand how a DRAGSTRIP even with NO prep can be WORSE than a city street with oil and residue left on it. SERIOUSLY!

I was warned, and should have listened to that warning. Will not be going back on Tuesdays. I swear the thing was still spinning at the 1/8 when it did the 2-3 shift
    Yeah I agree the Mustang and Tbird hook better on the street than they did tonight. It sounded like whenever you were into it, it just spun. Alot of people were having traction problems tonight.
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So there should be alot of subies there?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Nah mostly Stock evo's haha

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    GLD is always like that. It doesnt matter what day it is, its always terrible as far as track prep goes.
    ~Joe~UNITED SATES NAVY
    LT4 Hotcam, LT headers, Magnaflow Catback, CAI, 58mm TB, FLT Trans, 2800 Stall, UMI suspension

I've had alot of good experiences on the MidwestMustangAssociation days when I would go with them.

True Street race are always hooking,

RSD nights are especially hooking.

The old black camaro went 1.39 60' on a weekend test and tune. So it will hook sometimes, but DAMN last night sucked.

Scaleracer, it looked like you guys were having fun though! So that's a good thing. I just got so frustrated I packed up and left.

I've had alot of good experiences on the MidwestMustangAssociation days when I would go with them.

True Street race are always hooking,

RSD nights are especially hooking.

The old black camaro went 1.39 60' on a weekend test and tune. So it will hook sometimes, but DAMN last night sucked.

Scaleracer, it looked like you guys were having fun though! So that's a good thing. I just got so frustrated I packed up and left.
    Yeah I agree they have some good and bad days like every other track but our car is slow and still spun.. It was fun and my first time officially down the track but neither car ran/hooked well. Yeah I looked over and noticed you were gone I figured that was the reason and I don't blame you lol!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2