Thread: Ar15 $650

Senior Member..now yer posting! chargedformula's Avatar

Ar15 $650

off the market. thanks!
    Last edited by chargedformula; 05-23-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: off the market
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Pretty good price.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

Nice Gun. I am too lazy to look it up but can you deer hunt with this rifle? My gut feeling is the caliber is too small???

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

Quote Originally Posted by catnhat View Post
    Nice Gun. I am too lazy to look it up but can you deer hunt with this rifle? My gut feeling is the caliber is too small???

Yes you can. Only has to be bigger than .22 and no rim fire

you can hunt deer with this caliber but i dont feel it would be a good choice to. i would be concerned about wounding the deer.
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

62gr Cor Bon's at/under 150yrds kill #220 deer, exit wound the size of your fist.
    Shooting deer with soft tipped 55gr ammo or without proper scope is uncool, gun needs to group as well as shooter for 22 centerfires.

My last doe (small) was a 64gr Powerpoint just under 200yrds, two step and left lung was done, looked like a 243 took her out.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Hmmmmm. I always wanted that gun. Thinking, thinking, thinking......

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

That is a kick @$$ deal, $650 local for new gun...if I had the cash cant have enough!
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

haha, i thought so too! i dont think you can get into one of these guns for much cheaper than that.
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post
    62gr Cor Bon's at/under 150yrds kill #220 deer, exit wound the size of your fist.
    Shooting deer with soft tipped 55gr ammo or without proper scope is uncool, gun needs to group as well as shooter for 22 centerfires.

My last doe (small) was a 64gr Powerpoint just under 200yrds, two step and left lung was done, looked like a 243 took her out.

Better kit that kill zone with a bullet that small IMO. I shoot 150 grain 30-06 rounds and I just feel a little on the fence about shooting that small of a round. I want to get something like this for my kid, but he'll be an in-experienced shooter. Good in some ways, light and low recoil. Bad in other ways, he misses the kill zone and we're tracking a wounded deer for a long while. (if we can even catch him). The worst thing for a young hunter can experience is a wounded animal that dies slowly. Other young hunters in our crew started with a .243

Another positive though, it would be it's a cheap plinker for anyone to get some practice with.
    My kid would definitely flip if he got a gun like this. He's a big Modern Warfare fan and he'd totally be into a tactical looking rifle
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

ive actually been looking the last few days for an AR and whaalaa....lemme talk to the wifey see what she thinks....
    2007 brilliant black Chrysler 300C SRT8