Thread: 8 lug magazine

8 lug magazine

Nothing special, but considering my daily driver is a rusty POS was kinda cool to be selected!

-Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

Kyle Stuempges
    Username: Yeehaw
    City/State: Wisconsin
    Make/Model: Ford F-250
    Bombs: S&B intake, 3-inch Diamond Eye downpipe, 4-inch straight custom exhaust, MBRP T-pipe with 5-inch Bull Haulers painted black, and an Edge EZ module
    Favorite Bomb: Exhaust, of course
    Next Bomb: Baby Swamp injectors
    About The Truck: I bought it from the original owner in December 2008 with 287,000 original miles on it. The original E4OD made it 100 miles short of 305,000. The truck currently has 306,000 miles and shows no signs of stopping. I use it as a daily driver and average 18 to 22 mpg with 3.55 gears. This thing has paid for itself more times than not, and I plan on driving it till it pukes!

It's on the website too...
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

good job kyle.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Favorite "bomb" ?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

B etter O ff M odified B aby. I think its a diesel think but it drives me insane reading that hocus pocus!
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Favorite "bomb" ?
    BOMBs are a nickname for modifications

they were having a hard time finding readers rides to put in the magazine, so they through a thing up on diesebombers.com, one of the forums i am on, and they were going to pick 50 trucks, well within two days there were over 50 entries haha, so they changed it to 70 trucks, i was one of the first thrity to be picked off the site!! And they had over 150 entries
    Last edited by Yeehaw; 05-18-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!