Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    oh and as far as being laughed off the boards yea for stupid people that dont listen to people smarter then them...it took me a long time to get my trans to hold the power as well as it did, remember "Reading is Fundamental"...i ran 14.06 this year with myself and a friend in truck and a full tank of fuel with no weight reduction, and my crap ass "cookie cutter" tuner
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    Glad you upgraded your trans! I fully believe the power it put down, i had gone down the PPE road myself at a point in time. They make a great handheld. Im still AMAZED that your stock trans has survived this long though!

woulda lasted even longer if the dam cooler line wouldn't of plugged up...
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

i told him the cooler was clogged. lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    well thats what i assumed as well seeing as it hasn't been that overly hot...but i got a call today when i left work the radiator was right but fittings were wrong so jim was machining em down to fit said "it happens all the time, never had any problems with custom parts...im not leaving till this thing is done, its been here to long"...the stock trans never did me any wrong handled the best it could with everything i threw at it, to some point i wanted to find the "breaking point" so say that i completely killed an allison.

i still believe efi is way better for dmaxs then hp tuners and talked to numerous people on dieselplace.com and they have never had problems with efi...now that my trans is built i'll see what it puts down with PPE and then ill stack the edge on that and see what it does, know people that have done it and was alright.
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.