Silverado Brake Lines

where can I get some replacement lines? Anyone? Looking for CHEAP, and only need the front ones
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    online or in a store?
    1968 Camaro 383

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    rockauto? ebay? past enemys truck?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

yeah I was going to say rockauto for online. I've gotten a bunch of OEM things from them.
    1968 Camaro 383

Doesn't matter to me, truck is sitting its an extra vehicle. I will check Rock Auto, thanks

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Rock auto has hoses but no lines from what I can tell. Nothing on ebay either.

you mean the hard steel lines? just go to autozone and like $9 for 6' and just bend em yourself. otherwise rubber hoses are like $28 ea. you can try my old ones and see if they work for ya.

I'd be willing to bet there's quite a few people on here with the flare/bending tools too. That's if it's the metal lines you need.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The one line has like 3 loopty loos in it, not sure how to bend those. Going to need a lot of fittings if I buy them in 6 ft lengths, figured if I could find them in shorter lengths they would come with fittings and all I would have to do is bend them?

If it is YOUR truck, you can make the lines look like whatever you want. Just bend them by hand, or get a tubing bender. You WILL NOT find prefabbed steel lines for this truck, unless you buy them USED. You can buy steel tubing in 25ft lengths if you need a lot of it. If you would rather pay someone to do this for you, PM me.
    GM World Class Certified Technician

I got prefabbed front lines for my camaro so I figured you could find them for a silverado..
    1968 Camaro 383

Its my truck, don't care what they look like

Just use the hoses of your hydraulics disks on your mt bike.