--Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    pfftt..bwuhahaha!

What was up with Rob Kino ranking the Challenger SE (ie, v6) over the camaro SS?!?

going to have to read each guy's reasoning, I guess....
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 05-03-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

They were all fired up about the Camaro last year too, they get all amped up over anything new it seems so their story gets pretty lofty regardless of the vehicle. Weight has shifted this year, thats already understood and the real world stories will filter in.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    How in the hell can the Genesis be considered a pony car? Fucking thing is Korean

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by hbgben View Post
    How in the hell can the Genesis be considered a pony car? Fucking thing is Korean
    x2.. can't imagine many who buy a gen coupe thinking

"I just picked up this bad ass pony car"

Although with that said seems the Gen Coupe is a very nice car, especially for the price.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In all fairness, the new mustang is a good car...lighter than the one it replaces with a nice high reving v8. I'm actually shocked to see the SRT8 above the camaro since it's bigger, not as nimble, etc.

But rankings such as these are a little superfluous since virtually 90% of the people who are buying these things are buying it with either brand loyalty or looks in mind...if I was in the market, I'd be getting a challenger regardless of what MT says, likewise Tom got his Camaro, and ford guys their mustangs...

...and who the hell would get a genesis that's looking for any of the above? It is a different class, no doubt.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    As much as I love the Challenger, I can see myself picking up a '11/'12 Mustang V6 next year if they are anything close to as good as the reviews are looking to be. More then enough power to keep my happy driving to and from work everyday, with a decent MPG number. Even better is if they offer any kind of lease deals on them.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    As much as I love the Challenger, I can see myself picking up a '11/'12 Mustang V6 next year if they are anything close to as good as the reviews are looking to be. More then enough power to keep my happy driving to and from work everyday, with a decent MPG number. Even better is if they offer any kind of lease deals on them.
    Hell yeah! 13 second V6? What is there not too like. They even tempt me...although I think I'd have buyers remorse knowing that there is a V8 option
    -Tyler

This is why we don't have FWDs FoxStang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    ...and who the hell would get a genesis that's looking for any of the above? It is a different class, no doubt.
    Import crowd, lots of people out there that wouldn't dare drive an American car are willing to plop money down for one of Asia's only RWD offerings that's reasonably priced, not considering buying used.

Never understood that when the American offerings are more bang for the buck though...

I like my Mustangs, but if the right priced Camaro came along I wouldn't hesitate.

x2 for the Genesis being a pretty decent car, though the interior's are horridly cheap still.
    1979 Mustang- Needs trans
    2004 Explorer- Daily

Ironically I like the Challenger. I was a die-hard GM guy up until 2006 when I bought two Mustangs. The Camaro wasn't ready yet and I switch to the dark side. Now I would probably NEVER get another Chevrolet. I actually like most of the Ford offerings and really have enjoyed my Mustang.

I have always hated Dodge because my neighbors were die-hard Dodge and we were a Chevy family. So it was deep rooted from early on to argue with my best friend.

I think my Dad finally getting a 1970 Challenger R/T with a 440 changed my mind. He sold that car and it broke my heart.

I'm getting old enough to want a comfy vehicle with an auto tranny.

I like the way the Challenger looks from a distance but...We parked next to one during the Power Cruise and I swear it felt like we were next to the Queen Mary! I really do like them all. I wish they'd do something else with the back end of the Mustang though.

I take birdshit personally.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    ^ exactly what i said to ben this last weekend

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Just goes to show you how retarded motor trend is. BTW I still think the new 5-0 is awesome, but I'm talking about all their other ratings.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Well I never put much faith into Motortrend's reviews because they always seem to favro the newest vehicle in th test. I am a Ford guy, and I will probably always have a mustang in my possession, however, as I get older, I find my self thinking that it might be nice to get a nice late 80's GTA or Iroc if I cant find that 87 or 88 mustang gt t-top car that I would love to have as a weekend/sunday driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

You certainly can't deny the new Mustang's are nice cars.

I'd buy a Genesis over the Mustang though, even though it's not as quick and a little more expensive. But that is more my style.