Anyone catch the race today?

I missed it so I had to watch the vid clips on nascar.com but I thought it was funny listening to Harvick's snide dig at shell and pennzoil. Seemed like he was trying to name every sponsor on the car and name the 2 biggest last since he lost his sponsors for next year. great finish though and will be interesting to see if the gordon and jj saga will continue into a full blown cat fight.

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    glad harvick won glad JJ crashed out and hope gordon punches him in the nuts other than that i caught the last 70laps only typical restrictor plate race. And can Newmann get any kinda brake at that track damn hes crashed last 3 races there

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    lol, NEWMAN! good race Nationwide race was good too bout damn time, i actully watched both races this weekend

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    i missed the nationwide race anything good happen there??

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    i missed the nationwide race anything good happen there??
    big wreck at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvcj_JSt8h0

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    3 big wrecks pretty good haha kyle busch was in the last one hah, it was a decent race... but for the first time in a long time I watched both races

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano