Not loving that choice. Funny, for the second year in a row Thompson picks the one guy I don't want. It's like he's reading my diary.

Bulaga got his ass kicked by the better guys in the Big 10. He struggles with speed guys, which the NFC North has a bunch of. Plus with Clifton and Tausch resigned, he'll be on the bench. Why can't Thompson ever draft an impact player in the first round?

I agree we need OL help, but this guy's talent they could have found much lower in the draft. There were some impact guys still available. Rather would have went OLB or CB at that point.

I loved the view of the Packer draft room after the pick. Looked like a funeral. Every other team was excited and laughing and having a good time after their pick. WTF was that all about?

Dallas got the steal of the first round in Dez Bryant. His "issues" are much to do about nothing. I think he's going to be a star WR.

Best part of the draft is Jimmy Clausen not going in the first round. The guy is not that good, doesn't have the arm strength, and isn't a winner. I respect Kiper, but he's so wrong on him. I'd rather have Tebow then him.