Thread: Lawrence Taylor

Lawrence Taylor

I didn't hear about this until a few mins ago. What a degnerate.

Rape a 16yr old runaway?

He may want to hire Big Bens lawyer? Scumbag...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/sp...or.html?src=mv

_] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Lawrence Taylor

^^ Buwhahaha! Fucking perfect.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    The girl was likely a prostitute, as LT has publicly acknowledged he uses them. So I'm guessing there's going to be a lot more coming out on this story.

I'd be very surprised if he walked up to some 15 year old random girl on the street, took her to a Holiday Inn and raped her.

But who knows. I'm not sticking up for him in anyway. But he's basically already been declared guilty by the public, as seems to be the case anytime anybody is accused of something.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Lawrence Taylor

I wasn't going to jump to the guilty conclusion either. However when I read about the condoms (not sure if they were used or not) along with other items that the police took as evidence I pretty much said hes guilty. If you're gonna use hookers thats fine, but a 15yr old hooker? Im sure her pimp gave her the black eye but Im also sure we will find out he truth soon enough.

Devils advocate. If you order a hooker are you checking ID if she's 15 or 18? Seriously. And even then, odds are she has a fake id.

I find it more likely that he did have sex with her. She found out who it was and knew she could get famous by it. Being that she's a 15 year old hooker she doesn't realize that if LT is in jail he can't pay her blackmail money, and if he did have sex with her, he's going to jail as a sex offender.

LT is most likely guilty of banging a 15 year old. I'd be 99% sure of that. Just whether or not he knew she was 15 is the question.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Lawrence Taylor

I do have to admit that some of the younger chicks now a days look way older than they are. I see where you're coming from. The whole situation is fucked.

for sure.

Lesson learned. Only bang hookers from reputable places. Or if you know her parents.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    Devils advocate. If you order a hooker are you checking ID if she's 15 or 18? Seriously. And even then, odds are she has a fake id.

I find it more likely that he did have sex with her. She found out who it was and knew she could get famous by it. Being that she's a 15 year old hooker she doesn't realize that if LT is in jail he can't pay her blackmail money, and if he did have sex with her, he's going to jail as a sex offender.

LT is most likely guilty of banging a 15 year old. I'd be 99% sure of that. Just whether or not he knew she was 15 is the question.
    agreed!

oh yeah, Ben NEVER got charged so his lawyer would be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    for sure.

Lesson learned. Only bang hookers from reputable places. Or if you know her parents.
    hahahaha

there are some young girls that look 21 atleast...you gotta ask to see id nowadays..
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

thats why i stay away from anything that is younger than 60...i like to play it safe...
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"