My 2010 Camaro results part II

Well after adding a set of Borla long tube headers, i finally had a chance to tune it. Well it goes to show just how good stock manifold/cat configurations are today! It picked up 15hp and 17 ftlbs, which is 429.7 HP and 422 TQ total now. This is through the stock catback yet.

If you look at the uncorrected numbers of 420hp and 414, im still doing great compared to others with bigger headers!

2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    Nice Tom.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    nice...how far off was the old tune with the addition of headers? I assumed it leaned it out a tad or?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    nice...how far off was the old tune with the addition of headers? I assumed it leaned it out a tad or?
    Yeah a touch, the initial run it was in the low 13s and it made 2 more hp lol. 3 degrees more timing and a 12.6 afr and presto, it snapped right up there. The thing feels great on the street, there is a definate improvement, albeit slight on paper. it never used to be able to blow the tires off at will in 2nd before. Its pretty damn quick now, feels like a 120mph trap speed car but id guess 115ish?
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Catless?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.