Exhaust question...need opinions *

I ordered a 3 inch MAC catback just about 2 months ago and they still have no idea when its gonna ship or when there gonna even start on the order...I called around to see if anybody else had the same kit and they said there are all out, and that they would have to call MAC.They also said it could be another 2 months from now..which is crazy..soooo Im gettin really impatient and im thinking of goin with this Magnaflow catback. Do any of u guys have it? or know how it sounds? It will be connected to a 2.5 mac pro chamber with no cats.This is the kit i was looking at,all stainless steel and free shipping for the same price that the mac kit was listed for. let me know what u guys think. thanks

http://www.lastcallracing.com/magnaf...ch-tips-f.html

BCM Cruiser
    My Mac 2.5 inch cat-back w/ 3 inch tips showed up at my place within a week of ordering. I've never used the Magnaflow cat-backs. I actually wanna get rid of my Mac cat-back because I wanna upgrade to a 3 inch with dumps.
    Support your local sanctioned tracks!!

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I love my magnaflow suff,mac;s customer service sucks shit I will never order from them again,I waited over 3 months for a chrome radiator shroud. They suck shit

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Ol' School
    I have magnapacks with O/R prochamber which means no cats. I can post up videos if you want but mine will sound a tad different than your setup I think?

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

I found this clip on youtube with the MAC O/R prochamber and magnapack catback...idk sounds pretty good i guess..i also found another place that has a mac 3 inch catback for sale on ebay.

tell me what u think...... sound clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGlAmGg93aM

ebay Mac catback...i hope its legate http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAC-9...item3ca9365b30

Quote Originally Posted by MoCkiN U View Post
    I have magnapacks with O/R prochamber which means no cats. I can post up videos if you want but mine will sound a tad different than your setup I think?
    i think are motors are pretty similar.....id like to hear it if u have time..thanks

Ol' School
    local parking lot and couple short runs with friends and weak burnout

Freeway cruising probably 70ish

All of our favorites going under bridge

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

thanks for posting those vids.....your mach sounds pretty bad ass...but i ended up finding a Mac 3 inch catback through ebay for 460 shipped...i should get it tuesday and i should also get my rims and tires the week after that....can't wait! Thanks for the help and opinions!

Ol' School
    I have personally considered changing to mac catback each winter. You wont be dissapointed. The only reason I havent is each spring I fire it up and see its just not worth it as its fine now LOL

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

yea my old 97 cobra had a bassiani x pipe and mac 3 inch....sounded amazing. Im curious to see how its gonna sound with the o/r pro chamber.