98 GSXR 750

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    So was Brett Favre,and us he is washed up

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Ol' School
    Jason Whitlock of foxsports puts a interesting point to all this

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/w...the-suspension

snips

According to the "witnesses," Roethlisberger's bodyguards dragged the accuser to the bathroom, blocked the entrance into the bathroom and Roethlisberger approached the accuser with his penis exposed.

Once these accounts were introduced as "evidence" into the court of public opinion, broadcasters and pundits had all the ammo they needed to convict Ben as "disgusting" and call for Goodell to take swift and hard action.

It was completely irresponsible. Statements made by drunken sorority girls are not facts. Statements made by sober sorority girls about an evening spent bar-hopping and drinking are not facts.
    If you read the police accounts, the accuser's sorority sisters drove this case. If Ben's bodyguards dragged the accuser to the bathroom, you could make the argument that her sorority sisters dragged her to the police.
    Big Ben's accuser was allegedly wearing a name tag that read DTF -- "down to f---." She engaged in a lewd and highly flirtatious conversation with Roethlisberger.
    PacBen is no different from Pacman. They run with dumb posses. I don't know Goodell's reasoning for the length of Ben's suspension. But the commissioner should've hammered Ben for his "security" staff. Allegedly, Ben's bodyguards kept the bathroom safe from intruders while Ben attempted to or did make "love in this club."

Think about it. Ben basically hired men to hand him KY Jelly and condoms and stand guard while he had public sex. His instructions should've been this:

"Guys, if I get liquored up tonight and try to bang one of these girls, tackle me, drag me to the car, take me to my hotel, guard the door and make sure no one gets into the room with me while I'm drunk."

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    ^ yeah there is way more to the story no one will ever hear,and my thoughts are if the truth is not being told on either side how can suspicion lead to arrest or suspension.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I think Whitlock is one of the best writers out there. He's always on top of things. People complain about him being racial, but if anything more times then not he's agreeing with Whitey's point of view.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

The fact of the matter is, legal or not, this guy keeps putting himself in the public spotlight be being a drunk horny douchebag. It'd be different if he wasn't being a f*cking idiot ALL THE TIME in public.

People do this shit all the time and you don't hear about it, but the guy is a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE on national TV. Get a grip on yourself or you hurt the reputation of yourself, the team and the league.

Trade incoming in 27 hours!
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by oxmanwi View Post
    from a legal view, what was a 20 year old girl doing in a bar engaging in underage drinking in the first place? One report saying, that she was wearing a name tag that read dtf "down to fuck." she engaged in a lewd and highly flirtatious conversation with roethlisberger before the incident happened. Then she proceeds to the "mens" room to get away from roethlisberger? I've been super drunk before and i could tell the difference between the men's and women's symbol on the door. To me this sounds like she knew what she was doing.

But at the same time, lol what the fuck ben? What are you doing in a nightclub getting shitty drunk? Doing the same shit you just got in trouble with at the lake tahoe incident. The guys needs to get his shit strait, stay out of the night clubs and focus on football. If i where the steelers i would trade him and not have to worry about this peace of shit.
    qft~!!!!!!!!!
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

no way to really justify it I guess, drunk and partying on his birthday but I guess people havent done that either but oh well. At least he didnt get drunk and kill someone but hey even then it was ONLY a season long suspension. I just dont agree with the suspension for doing something dumb, not illegal just dumb. always 2 sides to a story and considering that the da didnt think they could prove anything and the fact that she dropped her charges, I still dont see why the harsh penalties from the nfl. I hope to see the same penalties for the more severe CONVICTED nfl players out there now that Godell has set a precedence imo. Guilty even when the law cant prove it.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    no way to really justify it I guess, drunk and partying on his birthday but I guess people havent done that either but oh well.
    Well, I'm pretty sure most, perhaps even none of us have, even on our birthday, gone to the bars, get drunk...and, oh yeah, screw some drunk ass chick in a bathroom after showing her our penis, while having our bodygaurds block access to the door while she was perhaps saying "no, get off me..."
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Should have had her sign the Dave Chappelle LOVE CONTRACT. Does nobody learn from Kobe's mistakes?
    GM World Class Certified Technician

Hes no worse that Chimura. And hes got a talk show.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Hes no worse that Chimura. And hes got a talk show.
    No doubt...that's why I'm no chumura fan...heck, one could say he was dumber since he was with high schoolers. But then, chumura didn't get burned twice...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    And Pittsburgh wins for best part of the draft so far. As the pick was coming in, you could hear the crowd chanting "She Said No!" LMAO.

Had the pick not been read by a Make a wish child, that would have gotten really loud.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.